This attractive semi detached villa is situated in a highly regarded residential location off the Cavehill road convenient to Belfast city centre, first class schools and local amenities. The property has been sympathetically modernised and is exquisitely presented throughout. Internal inspection is a must to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 3.86m x 2.79m (12' 8" x 9' 2")
Feature mock pine fireplace, laminate floor, picture rail, double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
Double doors to:
- DINING ROOM
- 3.12m x 2.92m (10' 3" x 9' 7")
Attractive tiled fireplace, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, picture rail, under stairs storage.
- 3.68m x 2.21m (12' 1" x 7' 3")
Ceramic Belfast sink with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, oak worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler, breakfast bar, strip lighting, PVC ceiling, recessed spotlights, aluminium sliding doors to rear.
- Built in mirror sliderobes, access to roofspace.
- Luxury white suite comprising vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush WC, walkin shower, electric rain shower, glass showerscreen, PVC ceiling, recessed spotlights, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, hotpress, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.94m x 3.05m (12' 11" x 10' 0")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, built in mirror sliderobes, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.07m x 2.29m (10' 1" x 7' 6")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Enclosed paved garden to rear. (Shed negotiable)