This elegant detached gentleman's residence, with its double fronted façade and magnificent corner site, takes an imposing stance on a highly regarded residential area well known for its quality of homes convenient to a host of leading local schools and Belfast City Centre. This home has been extended to offer a practical interior suitable for modern family living whilst retaining a host of original period features. We therefore recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Double entrance doors, original tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stained glass vestibule door with matching side panels, cornice ceiling, plate rack, double panelled radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c, under stairs storage.
- DRAWING ROOM
- 5.89m x 5.05m (19' 4" x 16' 7")
Feature hardwood fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, wall light points, 3 double panelled radiators.
- DINING ROOM
- 5.51m x 3.91m (18' 1" x 12' 10")
Attractive hardwood fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, 3 double panelled radiators.
- MORNING ROOM
- 4.95m x 3.96m (16' 3" x 13' 0")
Stone fireplace with tiled hearth, beam ceiling, 2 double panelled radiators, plate rack, french door to garden, view of Cavehill.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH DINING
- 5.87m x 4.7m (19' 3" x 15' 5")
Frankie single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of beech high and low level units with formica worktop, built in Indesit double oven, CDA touch ceramic hob, under fridge housing, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor in kitchen area, polished oak woodstrip floor in dining area, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, view of Cavehill.
- Store Room
- Baxi gas central heating boiler.
- Stained glass window, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- 5.54m x 3.91m (18' 2" x 12' 10")
Vanity unit, 3x panelled radiators, wall light point.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 5.05m x 3.94m (16' 7" x 12' 11")
Vanity unit, 3 panelled radiators.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.87m x 2.84m (9' 5" x 9' 4")
View of Cavehill, panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 2.69m x 1.83m (8' 10" x 6' 0")
- BEDROOM (5)
- 3.81m x 3.78m (12' 6" x 12' 5")
Built in wardrobes and dressing table unit, view of Cavehill, double panelled radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, panelled radiator, linen cupboard, access to roofspace, seperate matching low flush w/c.
- Driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage. Garden to front, side and rear in lawn.