A most attractive luxury detached villa occupying a magnificent cul-de-sac position off the Antrim Road convenient to Belfast City Centre, highly regarded schools and local amenities. Rarely does the opportunity arise to purchase a family home in this highly sought after residential location and we therefore recommend early viewing at the earliest opportunity.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Panelled radiator, wall light points, under stairs storage with light.
- 4.39m x 3.76m (14' 5" x 12' 4")
Attractive mahogany fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, granite hearth, living flame gas fire, wall light points, double panelled radiator.
Double doors to:
- DINING ROOM
- 3.73m x 2.62m (12' 3" x 8' 7")
Double panelled radiator, PVC sliding doors to garden.
- 5.11m x 2.77m (16' 9" x 9' 1")
Franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of oak high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Creda double oven, gas hob, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine, American fridge/ freezer space, ceramic tiled floor, fridge/ freezer space.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 3.73m x 3.15m (12' 3" x 10' 4")
- Hotpress, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.29m x 3.15m (14' 1" x 10' 4")
- PVC shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Mira electric shower, showerscreen, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, PVC walls, laminate floor, chrome heated towel rail, PVC ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.73m x 3.43m (12' 3" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.58m x 3.51m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (4)
- 2.95m x 2.44m (9' 8" x 8' 0")
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, light.
- Ashphalt driveway. Stoned garden to front with shrubs. Garden in lawn. Pergola. Paved patio area to side. Oil fired central heating. Boiler. PVC oil tank. Garden shed. Tap and light.