An outstanding semi detached villa occupying a prime site in this highly sought after development minutes from Belfast city centre. The property offers bright generously appointed family accommodation with views of Cavehil and Belfast Lough from the first floor. Early viewing is an absolute must to appreciate this immaculate home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak effect laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 5.28m x 4.09m (17' 4" x 13' 5")
Oak effect laminate floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage with light and power.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 5.13m x 3.66m (16' 10" x 12' 0")
Franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of hi gloss high and low level units, walnut effect formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/ frezzer housing, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, polished porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiato, gas central heating boiler, PVC french doors to garden.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1) L-Shape
- 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 0")
Oak effect laminate floor, double panelled radiator, built in wardrobes, view of Cavehill.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.12m x 3.05m (10' 3" x 10' 0")
Oak effect laminate floor, panelled radiator, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.57m x 1.91m (8' 5" x 6' 3")
Oak effect laminate floor, panelled radiator, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Brick paved driveway to front. Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed brick paved garden to rear. Light. (shed negotiable)