An outstanding luxury semi detached villa holding a prime site in a popular residential area benefiting from views of Divis and Black Mountain. This home offers beautifully proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. Written details can barely do justice to this superb home and as a result internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Panelled walls, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, cloakroom.
- 4.39m x 3.35m (14' 5" x 11' 0")
Attractive tiled fireplace and hearth, double panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- EXTENDED FAMILY ROOM
- 5.18m x 3.3m (17' 0" x 10' 10")
Double panelled radiator, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- 4.17m x 2.36m (13' 8" x 7' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of hi gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, double panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler, partially tiled walls, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.61m x 2.97m (11' 10" x 9' 9")
Double panelled radiator, built in wardrobes, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.58m x 3.m (11' 9" x 9' 10")
Double panelled radiator, built in wardrobes, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
Double panelled radiator, built in cupboard, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising PVC walk-in shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, PVC walls and ceiling, low voltage lighting, chrome heated towel rail, hotpress.
Separate low flush WC, tiled walls.
- Paved driveway. Paved garden to front and rear. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Shed. Tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- 6.68m x 2.59m (21' 11" x 8' 6")
Roller door, plumbed for washing machine.