A truly charming semi detached residence situated in a highly regarded residential location convenient to many first class schools, shops and an easy commute to Belfast City Centre. Internally the property has been extremely well maintained and tastefully decorated throughout by the present owners and we would recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, cornice ceiling, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cloakroom.
- LOUNGE OPEN TO DINING
- 7.72m x 3.38m (25' 4" x 11' 1")
Feature mock pine fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, laminate floor, low voltage lighting, 2 double panelled radiators, PVC french doors to garden.
- 2.72m x 2.46m (8' 11" x 8' 1")
Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Hotpoint under oven, Hotpoint touch ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, fridge/ freezer housing, gas central heating boiler.
- Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, laminate tiled effect floor, linen cupboard, chrome heated towel rail.
Separate matching low flush WC - tiled walls, laminate tiled effect floor.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.89m x 2.87m (12' 9" x 9' 5")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, picture rail, built in sliderobes, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.71m x 3.45m (12' 2" x 11' 4")
Double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.49m x 2.41m (8' 2" x 7' 11")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- Tarmac driveway. Garden to front and rear in lawn. Garden store. Tap and light. Detached garage - up and over door, light and power.