A superb opportunity to purchase a semi detached villa holding a prime site within a highly sought after residential location within walking distance of schools, shops and local amenities. Viewing is a must to appreciate this home
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, polished oak woodstrip floor.
- 4.14m x 3.02m (13' 7" x 9' 11")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, wall light points, double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill, built in display shelving.
- KITCHEN L-Shape
- 4.5m x 3.25m (14' 9" x 10' 8")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cherrywood high and low level units, hi gloss formica worktop, built in Sterling double oven, Bosch touch ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler, view of Divis and Black Mountain, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.2m x 2.72m (10' 6" x 8' 11")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.74m x 2.36m (9' 0" x 7' 9")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- 1.85m x 1.37m (6' 1" x 4' 6")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view of Cavehill.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising PVC shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, PVC walls, double panelled radiator.
- Concrete driveway. Garden to front in lawn and bark. GArden to rear. Tap and light.